Better late than never...

Old video footage (8mm, Super 8, VHS and anything made before 2000) Home videos, TV programs, clips and links and any audio recordings from the radio or personal collections.
Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Better late than never...

#1 Post by Brian » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 pm

A few years ago (1971 I think) Sean Daly was married to Anna and they had some of the wedding captured on Super 8 film by Thomas Malocca.

As the years went by it became a bit of a standing joke with Sean and Thomas as to when he would be getting the footage to view it. Thomas had misplaced it, and Sean was beginning to think that he had no film in the camera or something had gone wrong.

Well, recently while looking for something else guess what Thomas found? he managed to convert it onto a DVD and so.....

this is a photo of Thomas handing Sean over his wedding cine film - the envelope reads: "sorry, I'm a weeeee bit late"

and here is the film, uploaded with permission from Sean for you all to see. (I think we might just get Warreypoint to redo this but for now here it is)

You would need to bring it up to full screen as it was cropped during the transfer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqCg9c-w9yA[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqCg9c-w9yA
direct link - double click on the video to view full size

greengreengrass

Re: Better late than never...

#2 Post by greengreengrass » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:39 am

Lovely to have this.......as you say, better late than never! @-->>

joanne
My real name: Joanne McStay

Re: Better late than never...

#3 Post by joanne » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:48 am

Well done Thomas.......it took a while but you got there in the end ;)

Return to “Moving Pictures and Audio tracks”