The Beat Poets new video "Gravity"

This section is for video, audio and any other multimedia files from the recent past - older videos Anything from 2000 on - including 8mm, Super8, and VHS etc have their own dedicated section in the main forum.
Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Beat Poets new video "Gravity"

#1 Post by Brian » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:34 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-J2FzenMQ[/youtube]

I quite like this, although not my type of music it has a certain "something" - maybe a little too like U2 for some tastes but still good :D

dude

Re: The Beat Poets new video "Gravity"

#2 Post by dude » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 am

I agree it does sound a lot like U2. I have a spanish guy in the office who asked was it U2 latest single.

Never mine who it sounds like it is a very good song and I hope to hear it a lot of the next couple of months.
I wish the group all the best. Good work guys keep it up :dance3: :>

Dragonfly

#3 Post by Dragonfly » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

I like it. And I am hard to please but I do hear a bit of u2 in there but just with guitar bit. But I really like it.

Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

#4 Post by Brian » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Unfortunately for any band coming from here you are going to get a U2 comparison no matter how hard you try not to ~x( I've heard the band over the years and noticed the subtle little changes in how their music has evolved and can hear the various influences throughout and can say that you really must admire them for sticking at it and battling on through the years when many lesser bands would have given up. As many people would say "fair play to ye's lads" :D

patMG07
My real name: an unusual name...McGivern !

#5 Post by patMG07 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Often seen the posters around the town and snippets of info in the local papers....first time I have heard (and seen) them.....I'm really impressed ! Good luck to the boys !

Return to “The multimedia section”