Hannover Trombone Ensemble - Newry

This section is for video, audio and any other multimedia files from the recent past - older videos Anything from 2000 on - including 8mm, Super8, and VHS etc have their own dedicated section in the main forum.
SandyBottom

Hannover Trombone Ensemble - Newry

#1 Post by SandyBottom » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm

http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr12 ... _newry.flv[/photobucketvideo]

On a visit in February the Hannover Trombone Ensemble gave an impromptu rendition of this classic in Bagenal's Castle.
There are a toal of 10 students from Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, England, Greece,Poland and Warrenpoint.
Talented local man Chris Day who organised the tour (Positioned Left of Ensemble) and they played at St Colman’sCollege, Clonard Monastery, QUB, Portadown & Dublin.

PS: Great work Brian linking to Photobucket - Have been avoiding going near YouTube

northbrook

Re: Hannover Trombone Ensemble - Newry

#2 Post by northbrook » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:22 pm

I don`t often speak of things musical on the forum, but I must congratulate Christopher and his friends....................Chris is another example of the fine young musicians of all kinds that have been trained in our area over the years..............well done everyone .............................................................

patMG07
My real name: an unusual name...McGivern !

#3 Post by patMG07 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:48 pm

That was lovely........ to see and hear ! :-):-) :-):-)

greengreengrass

#4 Post by greengreengrass » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm

'A son of his father's' as they'd say in the 'point....what a talented young man...and a gentleman...Christopher is. I believe the concert in St. Colman's was a beautiful evening's entertainment.

Return to “The multimedia section”