oldwarrenpointforum
http://www.oldwarrenpointforum.com/phpBB3/

And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)
http://www.oldwarrenpointforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=5945
Page 1 of 1

Author:  northbrook [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Some more to come ..........................................

Image

Image

Author:  northbrook [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

and more ...........................................................

Image

Image

Image

Author:  northbrook [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  pointman [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

Great pics Northbrook glad to see some of the GAA float as i was too busy with it I forgot my camera. Brilliant for the club to get second the kids were over the moon and well done to the Whistledown on their great float :thumbs: :thumbs: .

Glad to finish with a prize as this was my last float :[ but this one was really special and thanks to all at the GAA for their help and to Eddie Mackin for all his help with the sound :thumbs: :thumbs: would have been lost without him.
A brilliant day :-):-) :-):-) :-):-)

Author:  Eugene [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

Nice pics northbook....and the rest of the contributors.....doesnt seem like I missed it at all now!
I wouldnt mind having John McAnultys car!

Author:  maria [ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

Great pics NB but very sorry to say the opening parades of late have been a total let down ............When I was a kid there were numerous floats .....now there is very few.

Author:  northbrook [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

And a few processed with topaz .....................................

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  whitestar [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

I kike the uniforms that St.Peter's band are wearing now ( few years back they were a bit too informal in my opinion).... reminds me of the blue/grey uniforms they had years ago when I was a kid....

Author:  joanne [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

whitestar wrote:
I kike the uniforms that St.Peter's band are wearing now ( few years back they were a bit too informal in my opinion).... reminds me of the blue/grey uniforms they had years ago when I was a kid....



Whitestar..........that is not St Peter's Band..............it's Camlough Brass Band.....Kevin and George do a bit of moonlighting with them :D

Author:  patMG07 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

I hadn't noticed the locals in that band until you pointed them out Joanne !

For Whitestar, further evidence from one of my own photos of the Armagh invasion !

Image

Author:  luag1 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more ...............................

I KNEW JACKIE WAS CONFUSED,HE WAS THINKING NOBODY TOLD KEVIN HE WAS IN THE WRONG BAND :)) :)) :))

Author:  xpaddy [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

Northbrook - nice photos.
I like to see the Bands and their
different uniforms.
Glad to see the weather was good.

Author:  northbrook [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

A good parade and good weather but normal summer has resumed today, more rain and wind................I`m getting out of here and get a bit of sunshine !!.....................I think I see another St.Peters player in the Camlough band .....anybody else spot him ?

Author:  dippik [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

northbrook wrote:
A good parade and good weather but normal summer has resumed today, more rain and wind................I`m getting out of here and get a bit of sunshine !!.....................I think I see another St.Peters player in the Camlough band .....anybody else spot him ?

Is it Hugh Carr?

Author:  patMG07 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

dippik wrote:
northbrook wrote:
A good parade and good weather but normal summer has resumed today, more rain and wind................I`m getting out of here and get a bit of sunshine !!.....................I think I see another St.Peters player in the Camlough band .....anybody else spot him ?

Is it Hugh Carr?


I was looking at that photo this morning and thought.........no ........it couldn't be....a Carr playing for Armagh ! :rotfl:

Author:  northbrook [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

I think it is...............will check it out tonight ...........................

Author:  patMG07 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

I think you are right northbrook...I look forward to getting the confirmation !

Author:  joanne [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

patMG07 wrote:
I think you are right northbrook...I look forward to getting the confirmation !


Pat...it is Hugh Carr.I didn't spot him yesterday, but George told me today that he was playing at the parade.

Author:  patMG07 [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

joanne wrote:
patMG07 wrote:
I think you are right northbrook...I look forward to getting the confirmation !


Pat...it is Hugh Carr.I didn't spot him yesterday, but George told me today that he was playing at the parade.


...by George...it's Hugh ! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Author:  Clonallon [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

It,s Hugh alright

Image

Author:  dippik [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

So glad i was correct. :rotfl: :-):-)

Author:  whitestar [ Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

No wonder i was confused :-c :-c :-c


....is there no-one in camlough that can carry a tune :D

Author:  patMG07 [ Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: And there is more (maidens parade 02-08-09)

'There's one fair county in Ireland.....' (it must be two fair counties now) ! :rotfl:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/