some help

Just as it says, anything and everything historical that does not fit in any other section goes in here. All requests go in here as well.
Deirdre

some help

#1 Post by Deirdre » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:28 am

Is there anyone who might help me to move a few bits of furniture within a relatively short distance in the Point. Now I'm not looking for this for nothing. Will pay. It's hard to find someone with a trailer or van. I am helping out someone to set up house. Thank you if you can direct me. Deirdre..

Deirdre

Re: some help

#2 Post by Deirdre » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Is there anyone who might help me to move a few bits of furniture within a relatively short distance in the Point. Now I'm not looking for this for nothing. Will pay. It's hard to find someone with a trailer or van. I am helping out someone to set up house. I have some spare furniture so am passing it on. Just three pieces. A bed, Small wardrobe and a fridge/ Freezer. Won't fit into our car. All the smaller items we can take ourselves. Thank you if you can help or lead me to someone who might be willing to do so.

Count it all joy.
Thanks

Deirdre..

Deirdre

Re: some help

#3 Post by Deirdre » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Just had a call to my door from a young man who is going to give me all the help I need....

Count it all joy.......

Return to “Everything Else & The Request section”