"I Can Hear Music" Charity Fundraising Night.

This section is simply for any posts or articles advertising or announcing birthdays, events etc that have already taken place. Posts in here may be deleted at a future date. If there is an item in here that you feel should not be, please contact a member of staff.
Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

"I Can Hear Music" Charity Fundraising Night.

#1 Post by Brian » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Joanne's words, "I Can Hear Music" will well and truly come alive next Friday, 22nd July at the Whistledown Hotel when you will hear music EVERYWHERE as she hosts her Charity Fundraising Night.
There will be more than 12 local bands and 2 DJ's appearing on 3 Live Stages and weather permitting the Beer Garden as well. With a fantastic mix of Blues, Rock, Traditional, Easy Listening and more there will be entertainment for everyone.

All proceeds will go to Joanne's chosen charities - PIPS Newry & Mourne, Southern Area Hospice Services & the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust. There will be a raffle with numerous superb prizes which are arriving daily, donated by good friends and local businesses. A light buffet will be served and patrons are invited to contribute a voluntary donation at the door of £5 or more. Let's make this night very special for our very lovely Joanne. Enquiries 028 4175 4174

Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "I Can Hear Music" Charity Fundraising Night.

#2 Post by Brian » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:06 am

If you can't make it on the night and would like to donate follow this link

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/sar ... =deJ6ZqeWX

dabarry

#3 Post by dabarry » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks Brian, you have just answered a question
I was going to ask. :D

dabarry

#4 Post by dabarry » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:10 am

Brian wrote:If you can't make it on the night and would like to donate follow this link

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/sar ... =deJ6ZqeWX

A reminder can't do any harm.! :D

Return to “Past announcements”