Houses, flats, streets and avenues. memories and photographs of where (and how) we used to live. featuring life as it happened for the towns people.
- Posts: 3142
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 10:52 pm
- Location: warrenpoint
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 2:30 pm
- Location: Warrenpoint
2nd world war period? I noticed some French writing on them - I wonder are the soldiers French or was it just some connection to the pictures?
excellent photos anyway
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 pm
- My real name: Art Gallagher
- Location: Ostrohe GERMANY
looks like Capt Manwaring and silly boy Pike on a day out lol