oldwarrenpointforum

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back to being myself
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

How to join in simple steps.

First, click on "Register" top left of the index page

after that you need to accept the terms and conditions

Now fill in the boxes on the next page with your forum user name and password (use something you will remember and you can use your real name)

add your email address (twice) PLEASE NOTE - some email domains are blocked due to excessive spam coming from them, if you are using one of them (you will get a message saying so) please email me at oldwarrenpoint@btinternet.com with your details and I will set up an account for you.

Enter the "captcha" security code at the bottom and press submit.

Now the important bit, if everything was ok, you will get a message telling you that your account needs to be activated by the admin, please check your email in box for an email from the forum - it may go to your "junk" or "spam" folders and it is very important that you read that and do what it says - due to the large amount of spam a forum such as this can get exposed to I will ONLY activate accounts that have done what I ask in the email.

Once I receive that email from you I will activate your account and that's that :-C

Any problems simply drop me an email or a PM on Facebook :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]