oldwarrenpointforum

Making people late for appointments since 2007
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: What goes in here?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Any information that may be of some use to local members or anybody reading the forum.

This can be death notices (we prefer official ones such as those that have been printed in local or national papers) births, marriages, engagements, anniversary's obituary's and any other public notices, information on meetings, etc.

If you represent a local community group or organisation you can advertise any forthcoming events here for free. Simply send the details to oldwarrenpoint@btinternet.com and we will put them here. (All event notices will be removed shortly after the event takes place)

Older notices are usually moved to the "Past Announcements" section and there they stay until the forum needs a bit of space and then they get deleted

Any registered member may post, but non members can email notices to the site admin or pass information on to any member.

Please try to ensure the information you post or forward for inclusion here is accurate, if any mistakes or errors occur, they will be rectified as soon as I have been informed.

Please also note that information here is uploaded by me as I find it, or it is brought to my attention. I don't have time to search through all the papers, and I rely on others to let me know when something should be included. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]