Defibrillator at Walshs Pharmacy

Information on forthcoming meetings, discussions about any current local events or death notices, birth, engagement and marriage announcements. If you represent a local community group or organisation you can advertise any forthcoming events here for free. Simply send the details to oldwarrenpoint@btinternet.com
This section kindly sponsored by Cllr Michael Carr
Brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Defibrillator at Walshs Pharmacy

#1 Post by Brian » Fri May 12, 2017 10:11 am

Defibrillator is up smack bang on middle of the town at Walshes pharmacy warrenpoint
thankyou so much to them for allowing it to go on their wall, thankyou to cardiac services for all your help and massive thanks to braham electric especially gerald fegan for wiring this up
Inside is a fully heated duel (child and adult) defibrillator accessible 24/7
Please god no one ever has to use it but its there if you do
This is in memory of my beautiful husband and im sure he is the proudest man ever
There was also a massive £2,200 donated to Heartbeat NI charity and none of this could have been possible without support me and my children received from all you lovely ppl who supported the fundraiser in memory of Niall
Feel free to share and let everyone know where their money was spent well done warrenpoint and surrounding areas

Rosie Quinn

Return to “Public notice board & about the 'point”